By Philip Ferranti
* Hikes geared up through 9 areas within the Palm Springs zone
* a wide selection of hikes, from relations- and dog-friendly to tough treks
* Hike scores, seasonal suggestion, and introductory reviews aid hikers choose the perfect trail
From surreal lunar landscapes to excessive elevation trails with astonishing perspectives, and from breathtaking wildflower hikes to treks that begin close to downtown Palm Springs, this best-selling guidebook deals hikes for each age and adventure level.
Read Online or Download 140 Great Hikes in and Near Palm Springs PDF
Best hiking & camping books
Top Hikes close to Phoenix info forty of the easiest hikes inside of an hour's force of the higher Phoenix quarter, together with outings close to Tempe, Mesa, Scottsdale, Chandler, and Apache Junction. starting from effortless nature walks to strenuous multiday backpack journeys, the routes during this consultant supply anything for each hiker—within effortless succeed in of the town.
Totally up-to-date and revised, climbing Mount Rainier is a entire and concise consultant to the well-maintained trails nestled among the 2 significant metropolises of the Pacific Northwest. integrated are sixty hike descriptions for hikers of every age and talent levels.
No matter if you are in an city, suburban, rural, or wasteland atmosphere, this booklet has the entire details you want to live to tell the tale a catastrophe. This ebook comprises useful tips for someone, wherever, in virtually any survival situation.
While commute author Dan Szczesny and his spouse, Meenakshi, traveled to Nepal to marry in Kathmandu and trek to Everest Base Camp, they knew the adventure will be tough. What they did not detect used to be how life-changing their time within the land of mountains will be. From the chaos of Kathmandu’s super-charged streets to the tranquil yet not easy trails of the Himalayas, The Nepal Chronicles is a deeply felt exploration of the tradition and historical past of 1 of the world’s most intricate areas, and is a meditation at the author’s personal own trip right into a new relations and dating not like any he’s ever skilled.
- The Compleat Clammer, Revised
- Hiking Canyonlands and Arches National Parks: A Guide To More Than 60 Great Hikes (Regional Hiking Series)
- Walking to Improve Health
- The GR5 Trail - Vosges and Jura: Schirmeck to Lac Léman, and the GR53 (International Trekking)
- Trekking in the Zillertal Alps: Cicerone Press (Cicerone Guides)
- Hiking the North Cascades: A Guide to More Than 100 Great Hiking Adventures (Regional Hiking Series)
Additional resources for 140 Great Hikes in and Near Palm Springs
140 Great Hikes in and Near Palm Springs by Philip Ferranti